Calculate how much savings you can build up over a period of time.
1. In Box 1, enter the total balance of your current savings.
2. In Box 2, enter the anticipated interest rate or growth rate you expect to achieve during the years you enter in Box 5.
3. In Box 3, enter your contribution per period. This is the future deposits you will be making at regular intervals as specified in Box 4.
You will continue to make these deposits for the duration specified in Box 5.
4. In Box 4, select the interval at which you will be making the contributions.
5. Enter the number of years for which you will be saving money.
6. Press Submit